Just a real quick post today about a very easy project that I did the other day. I, of course, saw it on Pinterest. 😄 It's just painting the inside of your kitchen cupboard with chalkboard paint and hanging your measuring spoons and cups on the inside with chalk labels. I love it!
Although, full disclosure. This is on a cupboard door that really takes a good yank to get open. So you can imagine the clatter that happens when we do that pull. So maybe I'll change the latch type that keeps it closed. Aah, the joys of old cabinetry!
So did it have to be that cabinet, then? I have thought of doing this, too. On the door that stores the wet measuring cups, so just on the slim possibility that my husband might use dry measurement for dry goods and wet measure for wet goods! (Not likely! )
ReplyDelete