I'm inflicting a photo dump on you today! I usually enjoy those, so I hope you do too!
We visit the local arboretum often to see what's growing, what's blooming, what different colors have emerged. It is located on the local university campus. For those who haven't visited, it is divided up into four different "world" sections: North American, European, Asian, and I always forget the fourth one, lol! Each section has trees that are native to that area. It's such a treasure.
In no particular order:
A turtle.
The ponds are always of great interest.
Blooming irises.
There's a nice selection of peonies. Most are actually done blooming, but this guy is in his prime. And he was huge!
A tree in the honeysuckle family.
There are lots of geese with babies at various stages. These were some of the youngest ones. The younger, the cuter!
Pretty lighting through the trees.
There's a lovely path around the whole park, which is at least 2 miles for the whole loop. It's the perfect length for some exercise with a lovely view.
Enjoy whatever form of spring you have!!!
Lovely. That honeysuckle tree is beautiful. What did you do with Greydon? No pictures with him?
ReplyDeleteThat does look like a treasure. Would be a good place to get ideas of what to plant to have year round color in your garden.
ReplyDeleteHow neat to have one close by! It is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDelete