Monday, June 23, 2014

Well that was easy!

So, as you may have noticed, I'm good at neglecting my blog. This is not because I don't have anything to say - haha! - but rather the process tends to be laborious. Especially uploading pictures to the blog. It recently occurred to me that I may be able to blog from my phone! I just didn't look for an app for a while. So today while browsing other apps I remembered to look for a Blogger app and there it is! and it was so easy to set up! I can even "dictate" it! So here's to easier and more frequent blogging!
In the meantime, we are thoroughly enjoying the summer weather and all that comes with that -  enjoying the outdoors!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! So pretty and peaceful! Your gardens look much healthier than mine. The extreme heat in May was hard on the little sprouts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

No spam please!